Grey´s Anatomy

Since the day I saw the first episode of gray´s anatomy a have been in love with the serie. I think that I saw that episode when I was like around 17, my mom recomended me Grey´s Anatomy, she liked it that much that she told me that i should see it, so I did it and now I can´t stop. It has 15 seasons (and now the 16 season is on the TV), every season has like around 24 episodes that lasts 40-45 minutes.

Grey´s Anatomy is more like a drama serie about what happens with the relations and accidents in a hospital, but specially around Meredith Grey life, because she is the daughter of the Gre´s Anatomy creator. In the serie happens so much stuff, you can see a lot of medicine going on, and while everything is happenin in the hospital, all the characters are talking about their lifes and problems and who is with who and from one moment to another something happens like a really big accident and changes everything. There´s a lot of things always going on and it makes the serie very interesting and it feels fast. Some episodes are really exiting and some others the only thing that you would do is cry. You will fall in love with some characters and maybe hate others, but I think that that makes a good serie be a really good one.

I really really recomend it, but just if you have time ´cause the apisodes are very long and something that happened to me is that were days that I was just in front of the TV all day.

Comentarios

  1. Do you think the current season is as good as the others? Which is your favourite season? Would you recommend it for everyone, or only certain types of people? Do you think most guys would like it, for example?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What was an event in the series that made you cry?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have always wanted to watch it even tho I hate all medicine related stuff

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I've watch some chapters of this series and i liked them but I think like you, the chapters are very long.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Everyone talks me about Grey's anatomy and I not seeing yet. I hope watch this series someday

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I never see this serie but I have a friend that I like so much. I would like to see someday but there are many seasons.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Special Celebration

Different spanish?